Tuesday, March 18, 2014

"You can't live a positive life, with a negative mind" -Unknown

My friend Allison asked me the other night if I had a mantra or an affirmation that I use for myself on a regular basis. I thought about it and I realized that I don't. Should I? And if so, why don't I? When she gave me an example of what she meant, I then remembered that I kinda once in a very particular sort of way. There were these times in the past, whenever I would feel so inclined, I would have an internal conversation with my brave little fighting liver. I would tell it to be strong and that it was going to get better. I would imagine myself gently massaging it back to health. Like that of a mother and child. That was my way of connecting with my situation and setting the intention that me and my brave little fighting liver were in this together.

No comments:

Post a Comment